CLEAdvantage - CBA Member Discount CLE Plan: Members can attend most CLE seminars for only $150 per plan year. Seminars are also webcast at www.chicagobar.org and the West LegalEdcenter (see costs online).
- Legal Issues Surrounding Guns (2 IL MCLE Credit): June 17/12:00-2:10 p.m./$40 Member/$60 Nonmember
- Copyright Law: Regulation and Reform in the Digital and D.I.Y. Age (2.75 IL MCLE Credit): June 17/2:00-5:00 p.m./$80 Member/$160 Nonmember
- Dangerous Curves Ahead: The Crossroads of Ethics and Technology for Government and Public Sector Attorneys (1.5 IL PR Credit) PR Credit!: June 12/12:00-1:30 p.m./$30 Member/$60 Nonmember
- Introduction to Mediation (2.75 IL PR Credit) PR Credit!: June 20/3:00-6:00 p.m./$80 Member/$160 Nonmember
- Money Management for Lawyers (2 IL PR Credit) PR Credit!: June 21/12:00-2:10 p.m./$50 Member/$100 Nonmember
- How To... Use DropBox for File Management (No MCLE) Complimentary!: June 25/1:45-2:45 p.m./$0 Member/$50 Nonmember
- How To... Get Local with Google Places for Business (No MCLE) Complimentary!: July 9/1:45-2:45 p.m./$0 Member/$50 Nonmember
- Essential Technology for the Virtual Law Practice (1.5 IL MCLE Credit): July 18/12:00-1:30 p.m./$30 Member/$60 Nonmember
- How To... Backup Web-Based Email (No MCLE) Complimentary!: July 23/1:45-2:45 p.m./$0 Member/$50 Nonmember
- Proposed Bylaws Amendments: All members are asked to review proposed amendments to the Association’s Bylaws and return a proxy vote to the Association by June 26, 2013. To see a complete set of the CBA Bylaws, with the wording of the proposed changes, as well as download a copy of the proxy, visit www.chicagobar.org/bylaws. The Board of Managers recommends an affirmative vote in favor of the adoption of the Bylaws as restated and urges you to return your proxy before the deadline.